The red top with a hint of animal print is balanced by the white pants and yellow plumes complete the outfit. I used black colour accessories to add charm to the look. The white tote bag is non- distracting and a perfect accessory.
Full of mind- blowing specimen of retro inspired styles………. a must see to update your wardrobe. With the signature beehive hair and many other retro updos the collection showcases an array of vougish pieces.
The all white trend and the pointy toe shoes ………….
A quirky trend this spring- summer is bright pring, which are everywhere and apparently here to
The muted colours looks great and so does the shoes .
This set is full of elegant and bold dresses which doesn’t fail to dazzel us. The nude colour and ruffels are so feminine and romantic.
The colour red and yellow combo not every one’s favorite but definietly worth trying . I love to play with accessoiries so I integrated the colour through a yellow plum and bold red bangle. My outfit is kept neutral and I used a nude bag. This furthur helpes in highlighting the red and yellow colour scheme.
Theme dressing is always fun. Black and green combo is quite awesome and I always wanted to try it out. Green is a colour I do not prefer to wear so I found a alternative. I used a green bag and cuff to accessories and integrate the colour into the outfit. This way if I have a sudden dislike for the colour I only have to switch my bag and ditch the cuff. This is a fun and innovative way to wear colours of which you are not very sure.
To achieve the relaxed look for hot summer days I chose a blue boyfriend jeans. The white top balances the outfit and the strapped wedge lets your feat breath. I accessories with black feather earring and a unique owl necklace. Boyfriend jeans are one of the best way to stay cool and still look stylish.
Jeans coupled with a striped top makes a great day outfit. Stripes are so simple yet chic and jeans are wardrobe staples. Dressing up your outfit with a bold belt is one of the easiest ways to update your look. The wedge sandal and nude bag makes the perfect accessories. Jewelry used include heart shaped stud, a heart shaped pendant and a statement bracelet.
Harem pants are loose fitting garments that are gathered at the hemline ending at ankles or mid-calves. Smart, sexy and rebellious is the look and feel of the garment and it definitely has an exotic aura to it. They are very comfortable and trendy and quite Bohemian. And flatters almost all body types if chosen properly.
Harem pants comes in several different fabric and length and types .
- It looks flattering on Rachel Bilson’s Petite frame as she is wearing harem pants with a controlled volume. It better for Petite women to avoid bulky fabric.
- Olivia Palermo choose a white mid-claves length pant paired with fitted top
- They suit slimmer women like victoria beckham the most and gives the illusion of curves.
- No less flattering on plus size women either ……… dark solid colors are best .
- Pair it with tanks, cropped tops and jackets , fitted tops , … avoid bulky upper body pieces to maintain the balance.
kim kardashian definitely had the hots for the trend experimenting with different length. With wider hips and bottom the garment is quite flattering to her body type, if the volume is controlled.
- Make sure the your waste line is defined and not lost in baggy layers.
- Accessorize Harem pants with a piece of chunky statement jewelery, scarves (kim kardashian above) , chunky pendants.
- A jacket almost always works
- Several different shoes types works with this trend ……. Ballet flats, plums, heels, gladiator sandal.
For a semi-formal look I choose a feminine and elegant Dusty Lilac Strapless Asymmetrical Maxi Dress coupled with red shoes. Purple and black makes awesome combo .On top of that the red shoes add a playful twist and keep the outfit for being plain and predictable. I accessories-ed with a Alice’s White Rabbit Necklace and feather earrings. Great outfit for a breezy warm summer night.